Apeks Bladder WTX4 W/Retract Buoyancy Cell
The WTX and WTX-D Series is a selection of harnesses, buoyancy cells and accessories which offer unparalleled versatility due to the modular nature of the whole system. Each component can be configured into a highly technical rig for those trained to push the limits, or scaled down to make a travel friendly set up suitable for any diver.
The WTX4 is a versatile wing that can accommodate a single cylinder or double cylinders and provides 45lbs of lift capacity. It is set up to accommodate an optional internal retraction kit.
- The WTX4 provides 45lbs. of lift.
- The WTX4 can mate directly to the WTX Harness or the WTX Back Plate using twin tank bands or using centre bolts.
- Highly efficient drains allow water to empty quickly after a dive.
- Outer bag constructed out of 1000D Armorshield™ Cordura® to resist abrasion and fading
- Inner bag constructed from mil-spec welded fabric, the same fabric used in survival vests worn
- by US fighter pilots.
- The airway comes off of the back top centre of the cell. A safety cable inside the elliptical hose
- prevents hyperextension of the corrugated hose.
- Features the Apeks WTX Airway Complete with brass buttons.
- Pull dump on inside lower left.
- Optional pull dump may be added to the inside lower right.
- Accepts WTX Internal Retractor Kit.