Apeks Bladder WTX6R Redundant Bounyancy Cell
The WTX and WTX-D Series is a selection of harnesses, buoyancy cells and accessories which offer unparalleled versatility due to the modular nature of the whole system. Each component can be configured into a highly technical rig for those trained to push the limits, or scaled down to make a travel friendly set up suitable for any diver.
The first of its kind, the WTX6R is a clever, redundant buoyancy cell has both airways coming off the back top of the cell. This is the ideal location for a diver in the swimming position. The WTX6R provides 60lbs of lift and is constructed to accommodate an optional internal retraction kit.
- This redundant system contains two inner cells in one outer bag. Either cell is capable of generating 60 lbs of lift when it is full. Dive with peace of mind knowing that you’re carrying a redundant system.
- The WTX6R can mate directly to the WTX Harness or the WTX Back Plate using twin
- tank bands or using centre bolts.
- Highly efficient drains allow water to empty quickly after a dive.
- Outer bag constructed out of 1000D Armorshield™ Cordura® to resist abrasion and fading
- Inner bags constructed from mil-spec welded fabric.
- A safety cable inside the elliptical hoses prevents hyperextension of the corrugated hoses.
- Features the Apeks WTX Airway Complete with brass buttons.
- The air cell closest to the diver has a pull dump on inside lower left with a capped-off port on
- the inside lower right for an optional right dump.
- The air cell furthest from the diver has a pull dump on outside lower right with a capped-off
- port on the outside lower left for an optional left dump.
- Accepts WTX Internal Retractor Kit.