NEW Nitrox XTX 200 Regulator Thread Choice Size.
Now you can get XTX technology in an oxygen model. This regulator is built for oxygen percentages upto 100%. This compatibility coupled with its excellent reliability make it the first choice for technical divers doing high 02 percentage deco stops. Green and Yellow cosmetic pieces to clearly identify that this regulator is dedicated for high-percentage oxygen use.
The XTX200 is the flagship of the Apeks regulator range and the definitive blend of style and high performance. Every detail has been carefully designed to offer a high quality piece of equipment.
- Uses the proven "FSR" type first stage as found on the ATX200 and Tungsten models.
- Features a bright chrome finish.
- All medium pressure ports are now 3/8" so that the reversible XTX second stage can mount to either side of the first stage.
- The over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure air in the hose to increase at a rate faster than the ambient pressure resulting in superior performance.
- Comes standard with an environmental dry kit which keeps water and contaminants out, as well as makes the model more resistant to freezing.
- Although shipped in the standard right-hand configuration, this second stage can be reversed into a left-hand configuration by an authorized technician.
- Features new Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) system. This system givers the diver the ability to change from a large exhaust tee to a smaller exhaust tee. The large tee provides the best exhaust bubble dispersion, the smaller tee is lighter and more compact. The regulator comes with both sets of exhaust tees.
- Improved exhalation performance and overall work of breathing.
- The pneumatically balanced second stage has a diver-adjustable controls for opening effort and venturl control
- Option to pick what type of thread would most suit you. Either M26 or M25.