NEW XTX100 Regulator
Sharing the same technical features with the XTX200, the XTX100 offers exceptional performance.
- Molded environmental diaphragm.
- Sattin chrome finish.
- All medium - pressure ports are now 3/8" so that the reversible XTX second stage can mount to either side of the first stage.
- The over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure air in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient pressure resulting in superior performance.
- Comes standard with an environmental dry kit which keeps water and contaminants out as well as makes the model more resistant to freezing.
- Although shipped in a standard right-hand configuration, this second stage can be reversed into a left-hand configuration by an authorized technican.
- Features the innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) system alloqing the diver to change from a large exhaust tee to a smaller exhaust tee. The larger exhaust tee provides the best exhaust bubble dispersion whilst the smaller tee is lighter and more compact, both are included with the regulator.
- Improved exhalation performance and overall working of breathing.
- This pneumatically balanced second stage has diver-adjustable controls for opening effort and venturl control.
Available in Din or A-Clamp
Weight: Yoke 1330g ... DIN 1200g