NEW XTX200 Regulator
The XTX200 is the flagship of the Apeks regulator range and the definitive blend of style and high performance. Every detail has been carefully designed to offer a high quality piece of equipment.
- Uses the proven "FSR" type first stage as found on the ATX200 and Tungsten models.
- Features a bright chrome finish.
- All medium pressure ports are now 3/8" so that the reversible XTX second stage can mount to either side of the first stage.
- The over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure air in the hose to increase at a rate faster than the ambient pressure resulting in superior performance.
- Comes standard with an environmental dry kit which keeps water and contaminants out, as well as makes the model more resistant to freezing.
- Although shipped in the standard right-hand configuration, this second stage can be reversed into a left-hand configuration by an authorized technician.
- Features new Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) system. This system givers the diver the ability to change from a large exhaust tee to a smaller exhaust tee. The large tee provides the best exhaust bubble dispersion, the smaller tee is lighter and more compact. The regulator comes with both sets of exhaust tees.
- Improved exhalation performance and overall work of breathing.
- The pneumatically balanced second stage has a diver-adjustable controls for opening effort and venturl control
Available in Din or A-Clamp
Weight: Yoke 1280g ... DIN 1150g