NEW XTX 50 Regulator
The XTX50 Regulator is for the diver who wants the benefits of a feature-rich regulator at a moderate price.
- This popular first stage has four medium-pressure ports all mounted on a rotating turret. This results in optimal hose routing while elminating sharp bends in the hose.
- The first stage is over-balanced resulting in a higher medium pressure at each depth. This translates to a very responsive, easy breathing regulator.
- Since this pneumatically balanced second stage is part of the XTX family, it has Left/Right reversibility providing multiple regulator configurations.
- Features the innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) sytem allowing the diver to change from large exhaust tee to a smaller exhaust tee. The larger exhaust tee provides the best exhaust bubble dispersion while the smaller tee is lighter weight and more compact, both are included with the regulator.
- Using the venturl control lever, the diver can prevent unwanted free flow when the regulator is out of the mouth and achieve a venturl boost whilst diving.
- Easy-to-grip opening effort control knob.
Available in Din or A-Clamp
Weight: Yoke 1280g ... DIN 1150g