The XTX50 regulator incorporates the new feature of Diver Changeable Exhausts system (DCE). This system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. This gives the user a choice of the wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and the narrow exhaust tee for a smaller compact comfortable regulator, ideal for use as an octopus regulator.
The XTX50 regulator incorporates a new two-shot high strength composite front cover, improving the durability of the most vulnerable part of the demand valve.
The new ergonomic Venturi lever of the XTX50 has been designed to reduce the amount of grit ingress.
A new swivel hose connection is available at an extra cost. This allows the demand valve end of the hose connection to rotate and pivot, providing a more comfortable fit.
A new silicone exhaust valve has been used on the XTX50 regulator improving breathing performance.
- Adjustable cracking control
- Integrated venturi control
- Pneumatically balanced valve design
- Micro Adjuster
- Suitable for cold water use
- Right or Left hand hose configuration
- Two shot plastic front cover
- Changeable Exhaust Tees (DCE, Diver Changeable Exhaust)