Atomic Aquatics was the first to design and manufacture an all-Titanium diving regulator. This exotic metal was chosen for its absolute corrosion-resistance in ocean water, its strength, and its amazing light weight. Atomic developed and refined groundbreaking and cost efficient fabrication processes for Titanium to bring the T2x to divers who desire only the best.
The Finest Regulator Ever Designed
Divers and industry experts have verified that bold claim
The T2x is designed to be the highest performing, most corrosion resistant and best looking regulator on the market—PERIOD. The ultra-lightweight T2x is the perfect travel regulator, especially for remote diving destinations where every pound of excess baggage counts – and regulator repair is not an option.
- First stage components precision-machined from solid bar Titanium that is lightweight and corrosion-free
- Atomic Jet Seat high-flow piston first stage
- Freeze protected factory-sealed first stage also prevents contamination such as silt and sand
- Nitrox ready for dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%
- New T2x for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%
- First stage ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
- Patented Atomic “Seat Saving” Orifice (Titanium)
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
- All-Titanium Atomic Comfort Swivel standard on all T2x regulators
- A new high-flow second stage case and magnum lever design that significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- Metal-accented front cover ring, adjustment knob, and AFC cover
- Deluxe padded travel bag
- 2 year / 300 dive service interval
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – not contingent on proof of service
- Combined weight of the Atomic T2x First & Second Stage is under 2 lbs.
***Delivery / Shipping Time 7-14 Days***