The Classic EXP is part of our innovative line of 360 degree, donut-style wings that provide greater stability and control in the water. The Classic EXP is an adjustable lift wing, sporting an optional Gusset Control System cord that can be used to further streamline the wing for wreck penetration or smaller size doubles. The GCS is not a bungee wing because it does not restrict air flow; instead the GCS promotes added streamlining and buoyancy control, yet allows the wing to inflate to its full capacity.
The Classic EXP can be a single or dual bladder wing. Its unique bladder design allows a single bladder Classic EXP to be altered to become a dual bladder wing at a later date, if desired.
At full capacity, the Classic EXP offers 65 lbs/27.2 kg of lift, accommodating two 104 ft3/17L back mounted cylinders and two 80 ft3/11L stage bottles.
The Classic EXP wing is designed for use with the TransPac, Transplate or metal [continued]backplates. Available in black with gray side panels.
Please note: the Classic EXP is designed for use with heavyweight double tanks and is not for use with single tanks.
- Black outer bag is made of 1680 denier ballistic nylon that resists tears and abrasionInner bladder constructed of thick, 15-mil polyether aromatic polyurethane is resistant to abrasion and chemicals, has excellent strength and will resist the growth of microorganisms
- Urethane flanges are welded in place, which make it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurization valves without tools
- Comes equipped with a 16-inch rapid exhaust (pull dump) and a 27-inch low-pressure inflation hose
- Two sets of three marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet mounting holes are used to attach wing to harness and/or to double tanks and set diver trim
- Approximate dimensions uninflated: 27-in H x 25-in W (68.5cm x 63.5cm)
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg)