The Travel EXP is part of our innovative line of 360 degree, donut-style wings that provide greater stability and control in the water. Now made of tough, 1680 ballistic nylon with a new oval shape, the Travel EXP is a lightweight, small-profile wing that is great for travel and warm-water, single tank diving. The donut-style provides an even volume of inflation on top, sides and bottom, which improves buoyancy control and promotes a more efficient, horizontal trim. The Travel EXP travel wing can accomodate one 12lt tank.
At 27lbs/12kg of lift, the Travel EXP can accommodate one 95ft3/15 L tank and as a part of our modular BCD system, it can be matched with either a TransPac, Transplate or any metal backplate and webbing harness. Available in black with gray side panels.
- Black outer bag is made of 1680 denier ballistic nylon that resists tears and abrasion.
- Inner bladder constructed of thick, 15-mil polyether aromatic polyurethane is resistant to abrasion and chemicals, has excellent strength and will resist the growth of microorganisms.
- Urethane flanges are welded in place, which make it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurization valves without tools.
- Comes equipped with a 16-inch rapid exhaust (pull dump) and a 27-inch low pressure inflation hose.
- A set of marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet mounting holes are used to attach wing to harness and/or singles mounting plate.
- 2.4 lbs (1 kg)
Dive Rite Travel XT wing is the same as the EXP but is engineered using SuperFabric brand technology for optimum restistance to punctures and abrasions whilst still remaining flexible.