The XT Regulator welcomes a new generation of regulator performance at Dive Rite. An elite performer, the XT's advanced, patented design earns top marks from Mike Ward of Dive Lab. With work of breathing at less than 1.0 J/l, the XT performs right alongside premier regulators on the market today.
XT1 First Stage
- Balanced first stage provides consistent gas flow regardless of depth and tank pressure
- Five low pressure ports and a swivel turret achieves optimal hose routing
- Two HP ports are angled 90-degrees from the DIN/Yoke fitting which gives the perfect angle for hose routing
- Environmentally sealed to protect against internal corrosion, contaminants and freeze
- Intermediate pressure: 140psi
- Available as DIN or Yoke
XT2 Second Stage
- Pneumatically balanced design gives consistent gas pressure for easy inhalation
- All internal moving parts are Teflon coated for coldwater use.
- O-Rings: Oxygen compatible & lubricant.
- Internal second stage valve: Balanced downstream.
- Venturi assist directs airflow from the valve directly to the mouthpiece producing smooth inhalation.
- Easy grip dive/pre-dive switch avoids free flow at surface and is suitable with gloves
- Adjustable design helps diver fine tune cracking pressure so breathing resistance matches diver personal preference
- Deflection ring works to maximize performance while deterring free flow
- Orthodontic mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue on long dives
- Using oxygen compatible materials and assembly processes that are today industry standard, the XT is suitable for oxygen enriched gas mixtures (The XT2 is suitable for oxygen use only if precautions are taken).
- Diver must use oxygen compatible materials, keep the regulator clean from contaminants during assembly and use and open the tank valve slowly.