Free Your Mind.
You spoke, we listened and delivered.
For two years, divers have been asking for an affordable OLED bottom timer. That day has arrived. No longer will you buy a computer only to put it in “gauge mode” right out of the box.
The Liquivision Xen is, simply put, the bottom timer that offers everything you want and nothing you don’t. Designed with functionality input from respected gauge-only divers, and with readability and ergonomic input from physicians, the Xen is the ideal gauge for everyone from the open water enthusiast to the most advanced record-setting technical and cave divers.
- READABLE: The Xen features a full color OLED screen, with an angled display, and huge fonts. The colors are fully user-configurable and the font shape and size was designed with input from physicians.
- ERGONOMIC: The Xen is compact and shaped to fit your wrist, with an angled screen to optimize readability when mounted on both your wrist and/or your scooter. The Xen is designed for ease of use whether you are using your bare hands or thick dry gloves.
- INTUITIVE: The Xen menus are easily navigated, and Liquivision’s patented tap-interface allows you to interact with the unit quickly and easily.
- RELIABLE: The Xen incorporates the proven Liquivision patent-penting ceramic pressure sensor technology.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: The Xen offers you the unique possibility to customize the display layout and colors for each piece of information on your screen, such as depth or time, so you can configure the display based on your individual needs and preferences.
- SERVICE: As always, Liquivision products are backed by world-class customer service, focused on being reachable and responsive. We at Liquivision deeply value our customer before, during, and after the sale.
- Bold font with large numbers, prioritized layout, and auto-dimming functions
- Dive time with seconds, and hr:min:sec or total min:sec.
- Average depth with reset option
- Stop watch with seconds display and reset option
- Visual alarms
- Lifetime dive log memory
- Imperial/Metric settings
- User replaceable battery
- Downloadable - PC Interface sold separately
- Full-color OLED display
- 170 degree readability/viewing angle
- Readable in complete darkness
- Scratch-resistant mineral glass
- User-changeable battery
- Rated to a depth of 200m (656 ft)
- Dimensions: 2.5”x 2.2”x 1.5” (6.4 x 5.5 x 3.8 cm)
- CE certified (EN 13319, EN 61000)
- Includes Depth-compensating strap and has incorporated bungee-ready mount.