Underwater Housing for the Canon 5D MkIII.
The unique design makes the MDX-5D Mark lll one of the most ergonomically designed housing on the market today.
● With both hands on the grips, further improved ergonomic design provides access to such controls as the main command dial and the sub-command dial the both of which are necessary for manual photography not to mention controls for video function.
● Every detail of the housing is precision-machined from a solid aluminium-alloy block to achieve a high-quality texture and design, the coloured anodization strengthens the housing's corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance. All edges have been polished carefully for safety.
● Compatible with both the VF180 1.2x / VF45 1.2x viewfinders
By attaching the VF180 or the VF45 prism viewfinders (magnification ratio of 1.2x) to the housing, the entire field of view can be seen at the same time. Recommended for users committed to strict composition and focusing.
● Almost all functions of the Canon EOS 5D Mark lll can be operated underwater (the sub-command dial's touch function is not supported).
● Equipped with an accessory port for HDMI output.
● Every button equipped with a luminous sticker.
● Shutter lever tension can be adjusted with a spring.
● The rear case buttons are angled for ease of use and enhanced functionality.
● Equipped with a tripod socket in the center of the bottom of the main body.
● 0.5x Optical viewfinder fitted as standard. Other (optional) interchangeable viewfinders also available.
● The quick shoe makes the camera easy to install and remove from the housing.
● An Optional leak sensor is available (#46115).
● Depth rating of 100m makes the housing ideal for tech diving.
*1 The MDX-5D Mark lll is standard with a connector cap only. Sync cord connectors are available (optional). External strobe(s) or YS Converter/C can be used by removing the connector cap and then installing Optional Sync Cord 2-pin Connector (#50122) or Optional YS Converter / C 6-pin Connector (#50121).
Colour: Dark Olive Metallic
Construction: Body: corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy (machined) / Grip: corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminium alloy.
Depth Rating: 100m
Dimensions (WxHxD): 341 x 165 x 140mm
Weight: Approx. 2,500g
Optional Leak Sensor (Product No.46115)
The sensor immediately alerts you to any water leakage by super luminosity LED lighting up.