Computer machined from a solid bar of Aluminum, the Expedition LS5 provides blistering 750 lumen power for those needing extreme ruggedness in a C-cell size flashlight. This is a Cree 9 watt LED flashlight with a 10 degree beam. This “spot” beam pattern enables the Expedition LS5 to cut through fog and smoke. Double O-ring seals give this waterproof light an underwater depth rating of 1,000 feet. Uses 3 C-cell batteries that last 300+ minutes at full power. Comes with an adjustable,cushioned wrist lanyard and rubber glare guard.
- Depth Rating: 1,000 feet (300 m)
- Lamp: Cree 9 watt LED
- Lamp Life: 10,000+ hours
- Burn Time: 300 + Minutes at full power
- Power: 750 Lumens
- Batteries: 3 C-cell Alkaline
- Materials: Anodized Aluminum and LEXAN®
- Dimensions: 7.75” (20 cm) L x 1.9” (5 cm) Dia.
- Weight: 1.13 lbs. (0.51 kg)
- Individually serial numbered