NEW 3500 Multifunction Strobe - Flashing or Steady!
Use steady mode as a backup light or area light. Turn on the light. If it is not in the mode you want, quickly turn it off/on to change modes.
The Tektite® Strobe 3500™ is the durable, polymer version. Boasting significantly brighter output as well as better battery life than our Strobe 300™, the Strobe 3500™uses a highintensity, multifunction, 10-watt LED strobe that can be seen for miles at night (conditions permitting with a clear lens). This durable strobe, crafted from ABS and LEXAN®, is even more rugged than our Strobe 300™ since there are no fragile glass strobe tubes to break. The Strobe 3500™is double O-ring sealed, waterproof and dive rated to 500 feet (150 m). Optional color lenses available. Includes, at no additional cost, a Velcro strap.
· Depth Rating: 500 feet (150 m), IP68M
· Lamp: High-intensity, Multifunction 10-Watt LED Strobe
· Burn Time: 100 hours in flashing mode or 20 hours in steady mode with fresh batteries
· Initial flash rate: 120 flashes per minute (2 Hz) with fresh batteries
· Batteries: 3 C-cell Alkaline (included)
· CE (European Union compliant)
· Materials: ABS and LEXAN®
· Visible for several miles with clear lens (conditions permitting)
· Lamp Life: 10,000+ Hours (36+ Million Flashes)
· Twist on, rotary switch