The IQ-750 Element II is TUSA's newest advanced 3-button dive computer.
The Element II can be operated as an Air computer, Nitrox (EANx) computer, digital depth gauge/timer or as a free dive depth gauge/timer. The IQ-750 offers several desirable features including: Water-activation, 2 Mix Gas Switching ability, a large alphanumeric and backlit display, audible and visual alarms, advanced user safety settings, and PC download/upload. In addition to offering the latest comprehensive computer features, the IQ-750 adds a Deep Stop function for enhanced safety.
Deep Stop Function
Several TUSA computers feature an optional deep stop function for additional safety. The deep stop mode is activated when a dive exceeds 80 FT (24M) for more than 1 second. Upon ascent, the computer will display a Deep Safety Stop screen and the recommended stop depth for a period of 2 minutes. This deep stop is highly recommended as additional opportunity to off-gas, but is not mandatory. If the diver chooses not to serve the stop it will not adversely affect the remaining No-Decompression Limits of the dive.
- Advanced 3 button puck-style module in wrist boot.
- Air, Nitrox, Gauge, Free Dive Operating Modes.
- 2 Mix Switching Feature: Mix 1 (Air, 21-50%), Mix 2 (Air, 21-100%).
- Manual or Water-Activation.
- Audible and Flashing Icon Alarms.
- Large alphanumeric and backlit display.
- Advanced user safety settings.
- Deep Stop Feature and Safety Stop.
- 1 Touch Log Access.
- Automatic altitude adjustment from sea level to 14,000'.
- No fly icon, residual nitrogen discharge time display.
- PC download and upload settings/log data with TUSA Datalog Interface.
- User-replaceable battery with hot-swap (Battery: CR2450, 3V).
- TUSA Algorithm based on Buhlmann ZHL-16c.
- Variable Ascent Rate Indicator.
Deep Stop Feature:
- Activated when depth becomes greater than 80ft (24m) for more than 1 second.
- Deep Stop screen appears upon ascent(s) to 50ft (15m).
- Stop Time displayed as min:sec, counting down from 02:00 to 0:00.
- Stop Depth/Time fixed at 40ft (12m) for 2 minutes.
- Deep Stop feature is disabled upon entry into Decompression Mode.
- The Deep Stop feature is recommended for additional safety, but is not mandatory.