The M-20 Platina mask eliminates the inner frame that blocks the field of vision and attaches the lens directly to the frame to realize a super-slim frame. The Direct Sashing System (D.S.S.) results in a major increase in the upper/lower-left/right visibility range. It also achieves a major narrowing of the centre joints connecting the left and right lenses to eliminate the vision field split. Like all TUSA masks, it incorporates a wide range of features to enhance comfort and provide clarity of vision.
- Direct Sashing System (D.S.S.).
- Narrow centre joint eliminates vision split.
- RX Corrective Lenses available (See Below).
- Colours: Aquamarine, Black, Cobalt Blue, Flo. Yellow, Pale Blue, Pale Pink, Transparent, White.
- Also available in black silicone (M-20QB): Black/Red (BK/R), Black/Silver (BK/SS).
RX Corrective Lenses:
- Minus corrective lenses can be inserted into the mask and are available in 0.5 diopter increments from –1.5 to –8.0 for left and right lenses.
Click Here to View The Minus Lens Table
- Plus corrective lenses can be inserted into the mask and are available in 0.5 diopter increments from +1.0 to +4.5 for left and right lenses.
Click Here to View The Plus Lens Table
High-Tech Design For The Ultimate Comfort
The design of M-20 minimizes frame volume to achieve a bold slim design and lighter weight. TUSA has made painstaking analyses of the features of the human face (including skin and facial bones) to lighten the load and any abnormal feeling when attaching the mask to the face.
Direct Sashing 2-Window Design For Super-Thin Form
TUSA has devoted years of research to improving the diving mask's field of vision. The result is the new Direct Sashing System (D.S.S.), a totally new structure.
The Narrow Centre Joints Eliminate The Vision Field Split
It eliminates the inner frame that blocks the field of vision and attaches the lens directly to the frame to realize a startlingly new super-slim design. The result is a major increase in the upper/lower-left/right visibility range.