NEW XTX 200 Regulator + Egress Octopus
The XTX 200 is the flagship of the apeks regulator range and the definitive blend of stype and high performance. Every detail has been carefully designed to offer a high quality piece of equipment.
- Uses the proven "FSR" type first stage as found on the ATX200 and tungsten models.
- Features a bright chrome finish.
- All medium pressure ports are now 3/8" so that the reversible XTX second stage can mount to either side of the first stage.
- The over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure air in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient pressure resulting in superior performance.
- Comes standard with an environmental dry kit which keeps water and comtaminants out, as well as makes the model more resistant to freezing.
- Although shipped in the standard right- hand configuration, this second stage can be reversed into a left-hand configuration by an authorized Apeks technician.
- Features new Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) system. This system gives the diver the ability to change from a large exhaust tee to a smaller exhaust tee. The large tee provides the best exhaust bubble dispersion, however the smaller tee is lighter and more compact. The regulator comes with both sets of exhaust tees.
- Improved exhaltion performance and overall work of breathing.
- The pneumatically balanced second stage has a diver-adjustable controls for opening effort and venturl control.
Available in Din or A-clamp.
Egress means way out, exit ,escape. The perfect description for an ideal octopus. The Apeks Egress has been designed as a left and right hand second stage perfect for octopus use and emergancy buddy breathing situations. It is compatible with any Apeks first stage. If used with an unsealed first stage then it is only recommended for warm waters. but it suitable for cold water diving when used with any apeks environmentally sealed first stage.
features of the Egress octopus
- Can be used either way up
- Can be routed over either shoulder
- Low profile ensures less drag in the water keeps it close to the body and out of the way
- Bright colours ensure visibility in panic situations
- Large purge - easy to use either way up
- Balanced valve mechanism
- Simple to use, reliable and easily maintained
- Cold water compatible - CE approved
- The Egress second stage is a quality, high performance piece of equipment you would expect from Apeks.