NEW XTX 200 Regulator + XTX 40 Octopus Package
The XTX 200 is the flagship of the apeks regulator range and the definitive blend of stype and high performance. Every detail has been carefully designed to offer a high quality piece of equipment.
- Uses the proven "FSR" type first stage as found on the ATX200 and tungsten models.
- Features a bright chrome finish.
- All medium pressure ports are now 3/8" so that the reversible XTX second stage can mount to either side of the first stage.
- The over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure air in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient pressure resulting in superior performance.
- Comes standard with an environmental dry kit which keeps water and comtaminants out, as well as makes the model more resistant to freezing.
- Although shipped in the standard right- hand configuration, this second stage can be reversed into a left-hand configuration by an authorized Apeks technician.
- Features new Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) system. This system gives the diver the ability to change from a large exhaust tee to a smaller exhaust tee. The large tee provides the best exhaust bubble dispersion, however the smaller tee is lighter and more compact. The regulator comes with both sets of exhaust tees.
- Improved exhaltion performance and overall work of breathing.
- The pneumatically balanced second stage has a diver-adjustable controls for opening effort and venturl control.
Available in Din or A-clamp.
This Octopus is based upon the XTX40 second stage regulator.
- It includes Left/Right reversibility, Cold water capability and the performance you would expect from an Apeks pneumatically balanced valve.
- Diver-adjustable venturl control.
- The unit has a high visability yellow front cover.
- Comes standard with small exhaust tee.